Key Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, January 9, 2024
Key Account Management is core to growing business via Buyers on Suite42 This team is responsible for the business growth of Suite42 and our Corporate buyer partners. The team drives product adoption and evolution to ensure Suite42 becomes relevant and the obvious choice for all relevant products to all businesses in that category. In this role you will be the face of Suite42 to all our corporate buyers.
- End-to-end understanding of customer business and Suite42 fitment in terms of supplies
- Responsible for generating supply from a designated set of companies
- Facilitating clients right from quotation to delivery of supplies
- Capable of independently acquiring, managing and growing large Enterprise clients.
- Target planning for the team and regular training through client visits.
- Be the single Point of Contact for Market/Customer feedback by understanding buyers' insight, seasonality changes, brand and competition strategies
- Assess business performance by maintaining tracker to analyse GMV, sales achievement, product launches
- Responsible for both top line & bottom line
- Coordinate with other functions to ensure high customer experience and satisfaction
- Drive category growth through innovation and new initiatives
- Prior experience in Key Account Management
- Experience in hunting & farming (growing the existing account YOY)
- Understanding of Food & FMCG industry, B2B
- Prior category management is preferred
- Super aligned on customer experience
- Interpreting and analyzing data to understand the problem sharply and analyze proposed solutions
- Total experience of 5-6 years with a minimum of 2-3 years in managing key accounts