AgNext, an award winning venture capital backed company lead by IIT/IIM professionals, develops
innovative data driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of
Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware,
software-as-a-service, and AI based analytics.
Agnext is a fast-growing Agtech startup searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge
of meeting the needs of a growing business. We’re looking to hire a Customer Acquisition Manager
to lead our subscriber acquisition marketing strategy, tactics, planning and execution. He/she
should be highly analytical, data driven and will seek to improve upon our key KPIs by acquiring the
right type of customer.
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build
out-of-the box, high-quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and
Positions : 1
Industry/Domain : Open to any industry type and domain
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience : 10+ Years
Salary : Not a constraint for the right candidate
Location : Gurgaon
What opportunities will make up your splendid career at AgNext?
● Great opportunities in various geographies for a technologically advanced product in composition and contamination analysis, with traceability and digital payment capabilities
● A true, impactful career opportunity with a company that does meaningful work
● Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and enjoy career growth
● The camaraderie of energetic, highly talented team of innovators
What kind of professional exposure/technical skills should you have?
● Take end-to-end P&L ownership and independently manage PNL across the Finance and Analytics domain.
● Define, develop and use metrics to drive the vision and manage a business unit independently.
● Guides and train teams to accomplish set revenue and product targets.
● Experience with SAAS selling, worked with B2B companies
● Responsible for sales governance activities including lead to conversion, warm lead management, CRM, Other Efficiency Metrics.
● Managing the gamut of tasks including manpower planning, recruitment, induction and training of Sales Teams.
● Develop and implement Marketing Plans with focus on improving sales efficiencies, launching of new programs, and other local promotional activities.
● Know the financial performance of the business at a granular level.
● Relentlessly explore ways to improve profitability and cash generation to exceed the best industry standards in all activities.
● Opportunities for inorganic growth to enter new segments, or build scale and market share in existing and unexplored areas
What key traits/ professional skills should you have?
● An entrepreneurial spirit who is looking to have an impact on the overall success of the company
● An individual that is passionate and highly motivated to meet and exceed both personal and professional targets
● Experience in Customer Acquisition roles in cut through organizations.
● Proficient in data analysis.
● Comfortable using collaboration tools such as Salesforce.
● Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
● Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
What kind of educational background should you have?
● A bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Business, Marketing,
Advertising, Math or a related analytical field
● Preferred Colleges : IIMs/IITs/NITs/Tier-1
Want to know more, or want to apply for this position?
● Whatsapp your CV to : +91-62395-99342
● Email your resume to : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org