Business Manager-Grains & Cereals and Value Added
AgNext, an internationally acclaimed & award-winning venture capital-backed company led by IIT/IIM
professionals, develops innovative data-driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally;
with the help of the Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age
hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI-based analytics.
Agnext is a fast-growing Agtech startup searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge
of meeting the needs of a growing business.
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build
out-of-the-box, high-quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and
tomorrow. Candidate must have 2–4 years experience in sales and purchase of Grains, Pulses and
Oilseeds market and value added commodities including purees, ketchup and juices, preferably in
the UAE market.
Education: Graduate/Post Graduate
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 2-4 Years
Location: Abu Dhabi
What opportunities will make up your splendid career at AgNext?
● Great opportunities to work in an internationally acclaimed agritech working in various geographies for the next-gen technologically advanced products
● A growth-oriented career opportunity with a company that does impactful work globally.
● The camaraderie of world-class professionals that are energetic, highly talented teams of innovators and leaders.
What kind of professional exposure/technical skills should you have?
● Dealing with domestic and overseas suppliers for different commodities in the segment
● Responsible for sales, including customer sourcing, customer coordination and relationship management
● Lifecycle management of business transactions, from offers to shipment and delivery
● Responsible for supplier relationship management and supplier negotiation across geographies
● Preparation of landed cost and price analysis of various items
● Maintains desired profit margins by accounts
● Design and develop Procurement plan whether from local markets (through the specialized procurement team) or international markets for Air and Sea Freight fresh produce according to the management given targets.
● Maintain the relationship with vendors/suppliers.
● Achieved most favourable credit terms from vendors as per company-mentioned policies.
● Maintaining contracts/reports for all sectors.
● Identify new suppliers, agree on terms and negotiate supply agreements, including discount structures and volume rebates.
● Maintaining daily price indices and regular returns and margin across business function
What key traits should you have?
● Proven brilliance in academics and co-curricular activities. throughout your education and career trajectory
● Excellent communication skills, Ability to influence customers.
● Readiness to innovate and engage in meaningful/insightful conversations
● Working at best with minimal support and guidance
● Excellent negotiation skills
● An instinctive can-do attitude, with a strong focus on results delivery
Want to know more, or want to apply for this position?
● Whatsapp your CV to +91-62395-99342
● Email your resume to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org