Sales Manager- International Business (Blockchain)
AgNext, an internationally acclaimed & award-winning venture capital-backed company led by IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data-driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of the Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI-based analytics.
Agnext is a fast-growing Agtech startup searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of a growing business.
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build out-of-the-box, high-quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow.
Education: Post Graduate/MBA Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent Experience: 5+ years
Salary: Not a constraint for the right candidate
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
|What opportunities will make up your splendid career at AgNext?
|● Great opportunities to work in an internationally acclaimed agritech working in various geographies for the next-gen technologically advanced products
● A growth-oriented career opportunity with a company that does impactful work globally.
● The camaraderie of world-class professionals that are energetic, highly talented teams of innovators and leaders.
|What kind of professional exposure/technic al skills should you have?
|● Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue
● Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at Enterprise and Medium-size businesses
● Lead in-person client presentations to C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals
|● Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
|● Contact potential prospects from personally-generated research to build a robust sales pipeline
|● Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
|● Hire, train and lead a team of high-performing SDR’s, Customer Success Reps, and Account Executives as the company grows
|● Work with internal team members to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients
|● Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
● Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
● Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on
the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives.
|Requirements & Qualifications:
● Proven record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
● Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high-performing sales team
● Minimum of 4 years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales
● Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
● Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
● Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills a must (comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups)
● Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
● Established relationships with Senior and C-level executives
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or related field
● Should have the understanding of technologies, integrations – like blockchain, NFTs, Software stacks