Assistant Vice President, Supply Chain
AgNext, an award winning venture capital backed company lead by IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI based analytics.
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build out-of-the box, high quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow. This role is responsible for overseeing and directing all aspects of the supply chain function, including procurement, logistics, inventory management, and distribution.
Positions : 1
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience : 10+ years
Location : Gurgaon
|What opportunities will make up your splendid career at AgNext?||● Great opportunities in various geographies for a technologically advanced product in composition and contamination analysis, with traceability and digital payment capabilities |
● A true, impactful career opportunity with a company that does meaningful work
● Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and enjoy career growth
● The camaraderie of energetic, highly talented team of innovators
|What kind of professional exposure/technic al skills should you have?|| |
● Hard core planning and execution professional with a keen interest in on ground execution
● Must have led directly large teams of managers and on large field teams in a distributed environment on Pan India basis.
● Excellent man management and resource management skills
● Must have worked in high pressure environment
● Must have reported to senior leadership for at least one year out of total experience
● Sound commercial acumen and astute cost management exposure
● Supply chain and logistics domain expertise.
● Experience in handling client queries once client is on-boarded, and as the Specific Point of Contact (SPOC) for all clients of the company
● Ability to evaluate business processes and provide feedback to teams
● Ability to manage process controls, oversee adherence, and communicate regular updates of all process changes to all relevant teams/functions
● Ensure measurement of training effectiveness; in tandem with the Finance team.
● Efficient billing and invoice management for all partners
● Design & deployment of strategic agenda in Operations & Service Delivery & Communication
● Ability to strengthen MIS, analytics & dash boarding
● Work with vertical/team heads & other stakeholders to sharpen data, MIS and dashboarding
● Excellent in inventory optimization and post sales hardware operation
● Efficient in delivery/logistics supply chain
● Ability to manage order efficiently and timely delivery.
● Efficient in managing a team of 20+ team members in operation.
|What other skills & key traits should you have?||● Proven brilliance in academics and co-curricular activities, throughout your education and career trajectory |
● Natural alignment to ‘Intrapreneurship’ – Where one enjoys working in a startup environment, and takes initiatives to build his/her own team and business vertical
● Readiness to innovate new products and engage in meaningful/insightful conversations with clients, senior management and industry leaders
● Open to travel and interact with entities to solve operational issues
|What kind of educational background should you have?||● Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business, supply chain management, or related field; Master’s degree preferred. |
● 10+ years of experience in supply chain management, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
|Want to know more, or want to apply for this position?||● Whatsapp your CV to : +91-62395-99342 |
● Apply at https://agnext.com/career.html
● Walk in and meet us at : AgNext Technologies Pvt. Ltd.; C-184, Software Technology Park of India; Phase 8A Industrial Park; Mohali, Punjab – 160064