Senior Manager - Business Development (Public Accounts)
AgNext, an internationally acclaimed & award winning venture capital backed company lead by IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI based analytics.
Agnext is a fast-growing Agtech startup searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of a growing business.
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build out-of-the box, high quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow.
Education: Graduate/Post Graduate
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 8+ years of experience
|What opportunities will make up your splendid career at AgNext?||● Great opportunities to work in an internationally acclaimed agritech working in various geographies for the next gen technologically advanced products |
● A growth oriented career opportunity with a company that does impactful work globally.
● The camaraderie of world class professionals that are energetic, highly talented teams of innovators and leaders.
|What kind of professional exposure/technic al skills should you have?||● Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within the public sector market, including government agencies and other public sector organizations. |
● Consolidating and presenting industry’s viewpoints on emerging trends on Startups/ Technology/Innovation related matters to the government; provide policy recommendations;liasioning with the government, industry and academia; designing, structuring and executing global, multi-stakeholder public-private partnership programs.
● Experience in Corporate Affairs, Government Liaison,Public Affairs, Policy Advocacy, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Startup,Government
|Relations, Market and Competitive Analysis. |
● Develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy to achieve revenue goals within the public sector market segment
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, product management, and customer success to ensure alignment of sales strategies with overall company goals and objectives
● Stay up-to-date on market trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies to identify new sales opportunities and develop innovative sales strategies
● Work closely with senior leadership to provide regular updates on sales performance and progress towards revenue goals
|What key traits should you have?||● Proven brilliance in academics and co-curricular activities, throughout your education and career trajectory |
● Natural alignment to ‘Intrapreneurship’ – Where one enjoys working in a startup environment, and takes initiatives to build his/her own team and business vertical
● Readiness to innovate and engage in meaningful/insightful conversations
● Lead and manage a team of sales professionals to achieve individual and team sales targets
● Data driven mindset is imperative for this role
|Want to know more, or want to apply for this position?||● Whatsapp your CV to +91-62395-99342 |
● Apply at https://agnext.com/career.html
● Walk in and meet us at AgNext Technologies Pvt. Ltd.; C-184, Software Technology Park of India; Phase 8A Industrial Park; Mohali, Punjab – 160064