The Program Manager will be responsible for planning, executing, and overseeing a portfolio of projects or initiatives to ensure they align with the organization's strategic goals. This role involves managing cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and resources to deliver successful outcomes within defined timelines and budgets.
- Develop and execute program plans, including scope, goals, deliverables, resources, budget, and timelines
- Align program objectives with the organization's strategic goals
- Manage a portfolio of projects, and track the deliverables
- Collaborate with different stakeholders, including senior management, to define and prioritize program objectives
- Communicate program status, risks, and issues to founders & leadership team
- Identify potential risks and issues and develop mitigation and contingency plans
- Maintain program documentation, including project plans, schedules, and status reports
- Prepare and deliver regular progress & status reports to stakeholders and founders
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree from a Top tier university
- Min 2 years experience in program management or similar role running multiple projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Should have strong leadership, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly motivated and able to work against aggressive schedules
- Strong bias toward action, flexible and resourceful
- Knowledge of project and program management best practices