Strategic Sourcing Manager
Designation: Strategic Sourcing Manager
Ecozen is a technology company, and through our solutions, we are building a smart and sustainable future. We believe technology and innovations have the power to bring change and we look to harness this power to build solutions that deliver impact to our customers, our people, and our planet.
Our products have revolutionized the irrigation and cold chain industries, with path-breaking innovations in predictive analytics, motor controls, energy storage, AI & IoT modules, and food tech. Our technological innovations are now set to disrupt the EV, financial services, and asset management industries as well.
We bring these innovations to market fast. How are we so fast? We actively collaborate and trust each other. We listen to our customers and learn fast and unlearn even faster. We predict (create) the future. And most importantly we empower our people with the ability to decide
1. Responsible for designated strategic sourcing mainly Mechanical components, Electromechanical, and Electronics items.
2. Finding consulting suppliers (Third Party Engagements), working on supplier exploration for new technologies, work on strategic suppliers.
3. Analysis of suppliers to make new JVs, Partnerships.
4. Do the analysis of EBITDA, and ROI to see potential manufacturing implementation and analyze to decide on commodities for in-house manufacturing or outsourcing.
5. Potential supplier identification: Work with other functions (e.g. SQI/R&D) on identifying and selecting qualified competitive & competent suppliers.
6. Makes sourcing recommendations based on total Cost of Ownership comparisons & strategy.
Desired Candidate and Skill:
· Candidate with at least 6-12 years of relevant experience of Mechanical commodities or Electromechanical commodities.
· Having experience of Project sourcing or R&D-related sourcing is an additional advantage.
· Full-time B. Tech degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Instrumentation
· Strong team player, able to work effectively on cross-functional teams.
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
· Maintains an organized and professional manner when representing.
· Possesses and uses appropriate levels of intellectual ability to achieve objectives and maximize results. Demonstrates a determined, engaged, thoughtful approach to doing day-to-day work.
· Is clear, direct, candid, and straightforward. Actively listens to others and treats others with dignity and fairness. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with people at all levels.
· Excellent problem-solving skills, including ability to identify and resolve issues and challenges.