Ecozen is a technology company, and through our solutions, we are building a smart and sustainable future. We believe technology and innovations have the power to bring change and we look to harness this power to build solutions that deliver impact to our customers, our people and our planet.
Our products have revolutionized the irrigation and cold chain industries, with path-breaking innovations in predictive analytics, motor controls, energy storage, AI & IoT modules and food tech. Our technological innovations are now set to disrupt the EV, financial services and asset management industries as well.
We bring these innovations to market fast. How are we so fast? We actively collaborate and trust each other. We listen to our customers and learn fast and unlearn even faster. We predict (create) the future. And most importantly we empower our people with the ability to decide
- Understanding the Design release, schematics, BOM for Electronics and Hardware
- Troubleshooting and RCA for Production/Field and Prototyping Electronics and Embedded System
- BOM creation from Design BOM and alternate component selection adn approval for Electronics and hardware
- Coordinate and plan production priorities, workflow and schedule.
- Identify and report operational and maintenance problems to prevent production delays.
- Develop or update standard operating procedures and best practices for production operations.
- Ensure that all equipment, materials and supplies are readily and continuously available for production processes.
- Address employee concerns and complaints in a professional manner.
- Assist in interviewing, hiring and training new employees.
- Optimize production operations to meet quality and performance standards.
- Ensure safety measures are procedures are followed to reduce unexpected incidents and hazards.
- Determine resource requirements and work allocation for production operation.
- Analyze overall budget and implement cost-optimization initiatives.
- Proven work experience as Assistant Production Manager.
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and production management.
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc).
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Graduation in Electronics
- Min. 4 year Experience in Electronics and hardware working