Hardware Engineer - Power Electronics
Ecozen is a technology company, and through our solutions, we are building a smart and sustainable future. We believe technology and innovations have the power to bring change and we look to harness this power to build solutions that deliver impact to our customers, our people and our planet.
Our products have revolutionized the irrigation and cold chain industries, with path-breaking innovations in predictive analytics, motor controls, energy storage, AI & IoT modules and food tech. Our technological innovations are now set to disrupt the other industries as well.
We bring these innovations to market fast. How are we so fast? We actively collaborate and trust each other. We listen to our customers and learn fast and unlearn even faster. We predict (create) the future. And most importantly we empower our people with the ability to decide
- Handle complete product design life cycle
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to support ongoing design tasks and projects;
- Preparation of technical documents such as specification documents, design documents, test case & test plan documents, etc
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to drive root cause analysis to achieve timely and robust issue resolution
- Test/benchmark design against the standards
Skills and qualifications
- Strong fundamentals in digital, analog, and power electronics hardware design
- Fundamental knowledge of converter/inverter topologies.
- Excellent hardware debugging/troubleshooting skill
- Familiar with schematic design, PCB layout, BOM creation, PCB fabrication, bring-up testing, debugging, functional testing, and validation.
- Hands-on experience with any PCB development tool like Altium, Orcad, Eagle Zuken, etc
- Good knowledge of inter-module communications protocols like UART, I2C, SPI, USB, MODBUS, CAN, etc
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Knowledge of EMI, EMC, and IEC product standards
- Leadership and guidance for subordinates