Ecozen is a technology company, and through our solutions, we are building a smart and sustainable future. We believe technology and innovations have the power to bring change and we look to harness this power to build solutions that deliver impact to our customers, our people and our planet.
Our products have revolutionized the irrigation and cold chain industries, with path-breaking innovations in predictive analytics, motor controls, energy storage, AI & IoT modules and food tech. Our technological innovations are now set to disrupt the EV, financial services and asset management industries as well.
We bring these innovations to market fast. How are we so fast? We actively collaborate and trust each other. We listen to our customers and learn fast and unlearn even faster. We predict (create) the future. And most importantly we empower our people with the ability to decide
- Lead new motor development for pumping applications through vendors
- Design evaluation of various motors from technical as we as manufacturing standpoint
- Evaluation and benchmarking of several motor technologies - Induction, PMSM, BLDC, SynRM, SRM from a design, cost, robustness and manufacturing standpoint
- Work with manufacturer on line and testing setup of motors
- Evaluation of motors against various IS, CE, ISO standards
- RCA and CAPA of field failures leading to improve future design
- Evaluate and predict behaviour of hydraulic loads like pumps, fans on the motor performance
Skills and Experience
- Clear and in-depth understanding of the physics and engineering aspects of machine design, electro-magnetics
- Basic understanding of motor controls, materials used in motors, hydraulic loads, mechanical design
- Should have seen the lifecycle of motor design, prototype, manufacturing and post-production of motors
- Understanding and experience of using simulation tools for motor design would be a plus