Ecozen is innovating at the intersection of clean-tech & internet of things. We aspire to disrupt the way perishables are handled across the value chain and build an intelligent and completely automated after sales service solution in the long run.
Currently we have two products- Ecofrost & Ecotron. Ecofrost is a portable solar powered cold room based on thermal energy storage, which can maintain low temperatures without any backup power. We also offer a smart controller “Ecotron” for irrigation pumps which complements our offerings in the solar/agri-solutions space and are a major market shareholder.
Both the products are strongly integrated with the internet and give us extensive data about their usage and performance. Using this data, we are building a perishables friendly marketplace and powerful algorithms to improve product performance, serviceability and reliability.
Our primary USP is our innovative and fresh approach to real life problems and solving them with the philosophy of lean solutions. Our team consists of extremely motivated and energetic individuals who walk hand-in-hand with the company's principles and vision.
We are headquartered at Pune and also have major operations at Raipur. We are also spread across other locations such as Hyderabad, Chandigarh & Delhi.
We are looking for someone who's extremely dynamic, entrepreneurial with a "never-say-die" attitude to lead our Research and Development team.
The team comprises of engineers and associates with degrees from extremely reputed universities and expertise in mechanical design, thermal engineering, electronics, food science, web development, android development, and data science.
- Leading a team of multi-disciplinary people developing products and solutions at the intersection of food science, solar power, thermal energy and IOT
- Understanding business requirements and developing innovation roadmaps
- Managing product delivery timelines without compromising on cost, quality and robustness
- Advising on vendor/OEM development strategies
- Advising the company on business directions based on global technology trends