Research Fellow- Chemistry
Ecozen is a technology company, and through our solutions, we are building a smart and sustainable future. We believe technology and innovations have the power to bring change and we look to harness this power to build solutions that deliver impact to our customers, our people and our planet.
Our products have revolutionized the irrigation and cold chain industries, with path-breaking innovations in predictive analytics, motor controls, energy storage, AI & IoT modules and food tech. Our technological innovations are now set to disrupt the EV, financial services and asset management industries as well.
We bring these innovations to market fast. How are we so fast? We actively collaborate and trust each other. We listen to our customers and learn fast and unlearn even faster. We predict (create) the future. And most importantly we empower our people with the ability to decide
As Data Scientist, you would be part of the IoT and Analytics team at Ecozen, which is building state of the art analytics for physical systems including Battery systems for EV and Energy Storage Systems
Tenure: 6 months
- Assist in literature review and experimental planning and execution on topics related but not limited to bioactive encapsulations, gas sensing and filtration, thermal degradation reactions, chemical/solvent, and polymer interactions, and reaction stoichiometry and kinetics elucidation
- Define strategies and directions for the development of chemical formulations for post-harvest management and track the latest research and market developments in the field
- Carry out routine lab analytical testing
- Coordinate/Participate with external laboratories to get desired analysis.
- Work with cross-functional R&D teams and towards goals of thermal science and post-harvest management
- Masters in Chemistry
- 0 to 2 year experience preferably in the area of Organic chemistry, Green chemistry, Surface Science and Coating Technology, Nanochemistry
- Strong fundamental knowledge of basic organic reaction chemistry
- Desirable skill set: Excellent interpersonal skills and documentation knowledge