Ecozen is a technology company, and through our solutions, we are building a smart and sustainable future. We believe technology and innovations have the power to bring change and we look to harness this power to build solutions that deliver impact to our customers, our people and our planet.
Our products have revolutionized the irrigation and cold chain industries, with path-breaking innovations in predictive analytics, motor controls, energy storage, AI & IoT modules and food tech. Our technological innovations are now set to disrupt the EV, financial services and asset management industries as well.
We bring these innovations to market fast. How are we so fast? We actively collaborate and trust each other. We listen to our customers and learn fast and unlearn even faster. We predict (create) the future. And most importantly we empower our people with the ability to decide.
1. Review the wiring of the existing system
2. Provide post-production support
3. Working to TUV, UL, IEC, etc. standards;
4. Coordinating with others in the design team;
5. Designing and conducting new product design tests;
6. Qualifying the final product or system;
7. Preparing product documentation, writing reports and technical drawings using computer-assisted engineering and design software
8. Monitoring a product in use to improve on future design.
9. Assure product quality by designing electrical testing methods.
10. Testing finished products and system capabilities.
11. Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
Skills and qualifications
1. Needs to have a very sound understanding of the fundamentals of electrical engineering.
2. Knowledge of Motors and VFD.
3. Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
4. Strong documentation and writing skills
5. Hands-on experience with electrical wiring harness software
6. 0-2 years of industrial experience