Area Sales Manager
Ecozen is a technology company, and through our solutions, we are building a smart and sustainable future. We believe technology and innovations have the power to bring change and we look to harness this power to build solutions that deliver impact to our customers, our people and our planet.
Our products have revolutionized the irrigation and cold chain industries, with path-breaking innovations in predictive analytics, motor controls, energy storage, AI & IoT modules and food tech. Our technological innovations are now set to disrupt the EV, financial services and asset management industries as well.
We bring these innovations to market fast. How are we so fast? We actively collaborate and trust each other. We listen to our customers and learn fast and unlearn even faster. We predict (create) the future. And most importantly we empower our people with the ability to decide.
- Ensure Sales target set for the period to be achieved.
- Ensure timely collection within the target credit period.
- Build and maintain good relationship with all relevent govt departments in the region.
- Complete accountability of customer ledgers and its timely reconciliation in coordination with both customer team and internal accounts team.
- Be responsible for managing assigned accounts, maintaining a long-term relationship with clients and meet company objectives.
- Acquire New key Accounts for the company and also develop new territories.
- Develop a strong dealer and Distributor network in the region.
- Manage these dealers and distributors.
- Build strong customer relationships through effective account management and implement customer engagement strategies in target accounts
- Prepare business plan and alignment with key Accounts.
- Identify current and future needs of the customer and potential customers.
- Plan and schedule customer visits so as to capture, analyze and review customer feedback on products and services.
- Map competition activity in assigned accounts, input into CRM database and develop counter strategies