Ecozen is a technology company, and through our solutions, we are building a smart and sustainable future. We believe technology and innovations have the power to bring change and we look to harness this power to build solutions that deliver impact to our customers, our people and our planet.
Our products have revolutionized the irrigation and cold chain industries, with path-breaking innovations in predictive analytics, motor controls, energy storage, AI & IoT modules and food tech. Our technological innovations are now set to disrupt the EV, financial services and asset management industries as well.
We bring these innovations to market fast. How are we so fast? We actively collaborate and trust each other. We listen to our customers and learn fast and unlearn even faster. We predict (create) the future. And most importantly we empower our people with the ability to decide.
- Memorizing technical product specifications and keeping up-to-date with new company products as well as industry trends.
- Support presales activities, proposal generation, product position, solution offering, responding to technical clarifications in tender
- Support presales site activities, preliminary site visits, coordinating trial test supports / preparation
- Participate in the completion of submitted RFI/RFP documents, bid coordination, prospect qualification, discovery and requirements gathering, product demonstrations, technical discussions, and design solution proposals
- Understands the complexity of a fast-paced technology business and works well in a matrix organization
- Attending conferences, lectures, seminars, and workshops to improve your skills and knowledge.
- Conducting market research and obtaining feedback from clients to improve existing products.
- Writing reports and liaising with the production team regarding issues, foreseeable problems, and effective solutions.
- Simplifying technical terms during product demonstrations and post-sales customer support.
- Maintaining strong professional relationships with existing clients and meeting with new clients to expand sales territories.
- Updating orders and sales and negotiating the best contract terms.
- Listening to customers’ needs and advising them on the best products to buy.
Application Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar.
- Experience in sales would be advantageous.
- Strong customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, research, and multitasking abilities.
- Strong negotiating and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent presentation skills