Corporate Finance Analyst
IT, Accounting & Finance
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Corporate Financial Sr Analyst: Brief roles and responsibilities:
Ecozen, a technology company, develops climate-smart deep-tech solutions and core technology stacks to deliver a sustainable future. Applying these technology stacks to the agricultural sector, Ecozen has revolutionized cold chains (Ecofrost) and the irrigation industry (Ecotron), improving the income of 100,000+ farmers and enabling the generation of over 1Bn units of clean energy (kWh). Ecozen sees a significant opportunity in applying its technology stacks and introducing climate-smart solutions for sectors beyond agriculture.
For more information, please see www.ecozensolutions.com.
We are seeking a dynamic candidate to work on a different spectrum of corporate finance domain involving equity, M&A, debt, & grant. He or she should have good execution capability, complimented by critical thinking, to evaluate investor queries and corresponding outputs in a logical manner. If you are a highly motivated candidate with the willingness to work in a collaborative setup and capable of wearing a hat as per the scope of work, you might be perfect for the role.
Responsibilities and Summary
· Developing a high-quality financial model (business model, accretion-dilution analysis, etc.) and investment deck
· Establishing company valuation through DCF, public comparables, and transaction comparable methodology
· Coordinating and interacting with investors and lenders around their queries and creating detailed analysis to respond
· Managing and updating a corporate deck
· Scouting investors as well as M&A targets
· Looking for various corporate and impact grants the company is eligible for and handling the entire grant cycle
· Creating monthly and quarterly reporting for existing investors and resolving their follow-up queries
· Assisting CEO and CFO on strategic and fund rising raising projects
Qualification and Skill
· 2 years relevant experience in financial modeling, pitch deck, valuation,
· Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Good communication skills