Marketing & Communications
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Marketing Manager (Content)
Ecozen is one of the fastest growing climate-smart deeptech companies in India.
We see the effects climate change and see society shift from resource-intensive and inefficient solutions to resource-efficient solutions. Our technology solutions, are POWERING THIS SHIFT from unclean to clean, unsmart to smart and inefficient to efficient solutions. We have been instrumental in decarbonising agriculture, and are now POWERING THE SHIFT within e-mobility, industry, retail and consumer markets as well. We see the market for our tech stacks of Motor Controls, IoT, AI, Analytics and Energy Storage growing to USD 25 billion in India alone.
The impact delivered is significant, and has helped our customers, both, adapt to and mitigate the effects of climate change and are aligned with 4 United Nations Sustainability Development Goals (SDGs). We want to take the story of our incredible, impactful and innovative solutions to world. And that where you come in.
Marketing Manager (Content) Job Description
We are looking for a talented Content marketing manager to take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including website, SEO, social media, blogs and lead generation.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a content creation (especially video content development & distribution) background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
Marketing Manager (Content) Responsibilities
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Identify and collaborate with content creation agencies to produce high quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Optimise content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyse web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
Marketing Manager (Content) Requirements
- Proven work experience of 7-8 years as a Content marketing manager
- Proficiency Content Management Software and tools
- Expertise in development of video content development
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Journalism, Graphic Design, Animation or relevant field