Manager Sales-Export Ecotron
Ecozen is innovating at the intersection of clean-tech & the internet of things. We aspire to disrupt the way perishables are handled across the value chain and build an intelligent and completely automated after-sales service solution in the long run.
Currently, we have two products- Ecofrost & Ecotron. Ecofrost is a portable solar-powered cold room based on thermal energy storage, which can maintain low temperatures without any backup power. We also offer a smart controller “Ecotron” for irrigation pumps which complements our offerings in the solar/agri-solutions space and are a major market shareholder.
Both the products are strongly integrated with the internet and give us extensive data about their usage and performance. Using this data, we are building a perishables-friendly marketplace and powerful algorithms to improve product performance, serviceability, and reliability.
Our primary USP is our innovative and fresh approach to real-life problems and solving them with the philosophy of lean solutions. Our team consists of extremely motivated and energetic individuals who walk hand-in-hand with the company's principles and vision.
We are headquartered at Pune and also have major operations at Raipur. We are also spread across other locations such as Hyderabad, Chandigarh & Delhi.
- Develop Export Market
- Develop donor funding agency projects / NGO funds such as SELCO, Oorja etc.
- Develop relationships in the export market such as Distributors / Super stockists / Funding agencies
- Achieve Sales target set for the period by the company
- Ensure timely collection within the target credit period
- Run effective marketing campaigns along with the marketing team
- Travel regularly in the geographies assigned for developing and maintaining relationships
- Be responsible for managing assigned accounts, maintaining a long-term relationship with clients and meet company objectives.
- Acquire New key Accounts for the company and also develop new territories.
- Build strong customer relationships through effective account management and implement customer engagement strategies in target accounts
- Prepare business plan and alignment with key Accounts.
- Identify current and future needs of the customer and potential customers.
- Plan and schedule customer visits so as to capture, analyze and review customer feedback on products and services.
- Map competition activity in assigned accounts, input into CRM database and develop counter strategies
- Key experiences : Export sales, African market, Dealer Development & Management, Distributor Development & Management, Relationship manager, B2B sales, institutional sales, Channel partner