Software Test Engineer
Ecozen (www.ecozensolutions.com) is a technology company, and through our solutions, we are building a smart and sustainable future. We believe technology and innovations have the power to bring change and we look to harness this power to build solutions that deliver impact to our customers, our people and our planet.
Our products have revolutionized the irrigation and cold chain industries, with path-breaking innovations in predictive analytics, motor controls, energy storage, AI & IoT modules and food tech. Our technological innovations are now set to disrupt the EV, financial services and asset management industries as well.
We bring these innovations to market fast. How are we so fast? We actively collaborate and trust each other. We listen to our customers and learn fast and unlearn even faster. We predict (create) the future. And most importantly we empower our people with the ability to decide.
- Develop test plans and procedures for products like VFD, Pump controllers, Chargers, Inverters, etc
- Whitebox macro-level system testing by analyzing intra-device signals and communication protocols
- Perform electronic system testing for acceptance, compliance, warranty, and other types.
- Understand and interpret drawings, schematics, technical manuals, and instructions.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation for system testing.
- Primary analysis and troubleshooting of the failures.
- Review test procedures and instructions before starting the system testing processes.
- Evaluate system performance and suggest improvements.
- Coordinate with a team to plan the test activities.
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic systems
- Top-level fundamentals of the electrical and electronics
- Knowledge of inter-system signals and communication
- Hands-on experience with testing and measurement instruments