Thermal Testing Engineer
Ecozen (www.ecozensolutions.com) is a technology company, and through our solutions, we are building a smart and sustainable future. We believe technology and innovations have the power to bring change and we look to harness this power to build solutions that deliver impact to our customers, our people and our planet.
Our products have revolutionized the irrigation and cold chain industries, with path-breaking innovations in predictive analytics, motor controls, energy storage, AI & IoT modules and food tech. Our technological innovations are now set to disrupt the EV, financial services and asset management industries as well.
We bring these innovations to market fast. How are we so fast? We actively collaborate and trust each other. We listen to our customers and learn fast and unlearn even faster. We predict (create) the future. And most importantly we empower our people with the ability to decide.
• Participate in the design and implementation of thermal solutions.
• Participate in team design reviews and technology investigations.
• Develop test setups and obtain test data for model validation.
• Write up an exhaustive analysis report of developmental investigations.
• Work with multidisciplinary teams to evolve in-house testing capabilities.
• Work with external organizations and laboratories for certifications.
• May require travel to locations across India to collect data and observations.
• Develop new ecosystem of instrumentation for electo-mechanical-thermal measurements.
• B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with a good understanding of Heat Transfer and Refrigeration.
• M.Tech. Thermal Engineering Preferred.
• 2 years of experience in Data acquisition and analysis in the electronics cooling or HVACR industry.
• Expertise in Python Scripting for handling and managing local data.
• Working expertise on Arduino and interfacing.