AVP - Program Management (R&D)
Ecozen is a technology company, and through our solutions, we are building a smart and sustainable future. We believe technology and innovations have the power to bring change and we look to harness this power to build solutions that deliver impact to our customers, our people and our planet.
Our products have revolutionized the irrigation and cold chain industries, with path-breaking innovations in predictive analytics, motor controls, energy storage, AI & IoT modules and food tech. Our technological innovations are now set to disrupt the other industries as well.
We bring these innovations to market fast. How are we so fast? We actively collaborate and trust each other. We listen to our customers and learn fast and unlearn even faster. We predict (create) the future. And most importantly we empower our people with the ability to decide
- To be responsible for leading key projects with R&D to support business goals.
- Develop research programs incorporating current developments to improve existing products and study the potential of new products.
- Understand customer expectations on to-be manufactured products.
- Plan and oversee projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
- Plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering from any of the reputed institutes
- Overall industry experience of around 10 years
- At least 5 years of experience with focus on Project Management, preferably in design or systems management.
- Experience in managing teams working on Electronics, Mechanical Design and Data Analytics would be an added advantage.
- Sound technical knowledge across areas and excellent understanding of business issues.
- Minimum 40 hours of project management education.
- Project Management Curriculum certificate
- Detail-oriented and Excellent communication skills.
- Past experience in matrix organisational structure.