Senior Embedded Engineer
Who are we (https://www.niqorobotics.com//)
Niqo Robotics (formerly TartanSense) is a Bangalore based Agri-tech company centered at AI, Computer Vision and Robotics, revolutionizing the way farming is undertaken in India and the world. Our mission is simple – Building accessible and reliable robots for sustainable farming.
What you’ll do
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Embedded Engineer to join our team. Here, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and optimizing embedded software solutions to create Autonomous high precision Robotics and cutting-edge projects.
- Develop Linux applications for embedded platforms (Nvidia Jetson/ ARM processors).
- Experience with interfacing IMU and other sensors with Embedded platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define requirements and specifications for embedded systems.
- Work on integrating and interfacing embedded systems with Robotic Operating System (ROS).
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code in C++ and Python.
- Implement tools to debug and automate various system level testing
- Conduct performance analysis and optimization of embedded software for real-time applications.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues in embedded systems and provide timely resolutions.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in embedded systems and image processing technologies.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven 3+ years of experience as an Embedded Engineer, with focus embedded application based on Linux using C++/Python.
- Strong understanding of embedded Linux systems and device drivers.
- Familiarity with Robotic Operating System (ROS) and its integration with embedded systems.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C++ and Python.
- Hands-on experience with Jetson devices or similar embedded platforms.
- Solid understanding of ARM processors and their architecture.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and explore new technologies.
If you are a highly skilled Senior Embedded Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects and contribute to the advancement of technology, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and be part of our mission to revolutionize the embedded systems and image processing domains.