Tractor Junction - Manager - Performance Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2023
Performance Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities
- End-to-end management of performance marketing activity across Paid Social channels.
- Supporting performance marketing activity across additional channels such as Paid Search and working closely with any partner agencies to implement, optimize and report on performance.
- Develop test and learn initiatives across Paid Social.
- Work with Digital Marketing to ensure messaging across all channels are consistent and aligned.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to optimize audience strategies.
- Ensure budget is spent across performance channels efficiently.
- Track and report on key performance indicators of media activity.
- Managing the day-to-day digital marketing strategy and operations
- Providing reports and analysis to demonstrate effective ROI to key stakeholders
- Own all performance targets and budgets across marketing objectives such as new user acquisition
- Monitor and optimize channels and campaigns to achieve business objectives around quality and scale
- Analyze results and make data-driven recommendations for the optimization for future marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (product, content, data, CRM) to define metrics, measure performance, and develop actionable insights
- Skills in search platforms including; Google AdWords, Bing Ads, SA360
- Understanding of social media advertising across major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Website Analytics (mostly in Google Analytics)
- Keyword Research skills
- Experience working on a Performance Media (SEM and Social) strategy.