Director of Engineering
Be a part of the technology team of a fastest-growing Rural Autotech |Phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and excellent growth
- Oversee all technology operations and evaluate them according to established goals
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
- Coordinate IT managers and supervise computer scientists, technicians and other professionals to provide guidance
- Control budget and report on expenditure
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
- Hire, develop, evaluate, reward, and retain a highly qualified team of IT professionals.
- Foster a culture of innovation, transparency and accountability in IT.
- Promote a "business-first" mentality at all levels of the IT organization.
- Ensure that the organization has strong systems analysis and project management skills, and the ability to execute business-critical projects.
- Develop and maintain a plan that provides for succession and continuity in the most critical IT management positions.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in information technology or a technology-related discipline preferred
- 8 -15 years' experience in information technology role with at least 2 years in management or leadership role; recent work experience in Consulting organization would be preferred
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with other senior management throughout the Firm
- Able to be a "big picture" thinker
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Goal-oriented and organized leadership
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Company Profile- Tractor Junction is India’s leading Marketplace for Farmers. Tractor Junction helps farmers to buy, sell, finance, insure and service new/used tractor and farm equipment. It has revolutionized the Indian tractor industry by bringing transparency on pricing, information and comparison of tractors, farm equipment and related financial products. 6 Crore Farmers Visit our website Yearly
Company Website- https://www.tractorjunction.com/