Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, August 25, 2023
Job Description- Lab AnalystWe at Suite42 are building a on demand contract manufacturing platform for brands to get their manufacturing done. We help brands with design, prototyping, sourcing, quality, and packaging. We work in food commodities/staples, processed food, FMCG amp; Nutraceuticals. Please go through our websitehttps://www.suite42.in/to explore more about us.Key Responsibilities-
- Select and validate the raw materials and packaging materials for NPD complying to National and International standards from suppliers under the guidance of the Quality Assurance / Food technologist.
- Assess nutritional characteristics of food: Assess nutritional characteristics of food for human consumption for a better healthy diet.
- Set quality assurance objectives: Define quality assurance targets and procedures and see to their maintenance and continued improvement by reviewing targets, protocols, supplies, processes, equipment and technologies for quality standards.
- Coordinate and provide support for developing, refinement of products to meet the consumer needs.
- Maintain laboratory equipment: Clean laboratory glassware and other equipment after use and inspect it for damage or corrosion in order to ensure its proper functioning.
- Blend food ingredients: Blend, mix or cultivate ingredients to make reagents or to manufacture food or beverage products and to carry the analysis that goes along with it.
- Conduct food tests: Conduct tests and inspections of processes, services and products to evaluate quality or performance. Describe and analyse components of food raw materials or already manufactured products.
- Calibrate laboratory equipment: Calibrate laboratory equipment by comparing between measurements: one of known magnitude or correctness, made with a trusted device and a second measurement from another piece of laboratory equipment. Make the measurements in as similar a way as possible.
- Perform physico-chemical analysis to food materials: Performs a range of physical and chemical analysis to food materials in order to assess their quality.
- Follow laboratory manuals: Follow laboratory manuals, documents with industry jargon, phrases and diagrams, allowing a quality controller to easily read and interpret these documents.
- Apply requirements concerning manufacturing of food and beverages: Apply and follow national, international, and internal requirements quoted in standards, regulations and other specifications related with manufacturing of food and beverages
- Assess quality characteristics of food products: Assess quality characteristics of food products in terms of the main properties (e.g. physical, sensorial, chemical, technological, etc.) for raw materials, half-finished products, as well as finish products.
- Interpret data in food manufacturing: Interpret data from different sources, like market data, scientific papers, and customers requirements in order to research development and innovation in food sector.
- Preserve samples: Preserve collected and labelled samples of raw materials and other food products. Preserve samples applying chemical or physical methods.
- Author and execute test plans, validation protocols and reports, technical transfer reports and standard operating procedures for develop methods.
- Run trials of new products - either alongside or together with product development
- Evaluate products' characteristics and shelf life for implications on quality.
- Perform physical and chemical analyses of various food items in on-site QA laboratory/Manufacturing sites.