Manager- Quality Assurance
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Job Description: Assistant Manager- Quality AssuranceWe at Suite42 are building a on demand contract manufacturing platform for brands to get their manufacturing done. We help brands with design, prototyping, sourcing, quality, and packaging. We work in food commodities/staples, processed food, FMCG amp; Nutraceuticals. Please go through our websitehttps://www.suite42.in/to explore more about us. Key Responsibilities-
- Work with the Safety amp; Regulatory Lead on Scientific amp; Regulatory Affairs, Food Safety and Quality assurance for FMCG business
- Sound Knowledge in HACCP, GXP and compliance with all ISO,BRC,FDA and FSSAI regulations.
- FSSAI amp; Legal Metrology compliance for all the products.
- 3PSupplier/3P Manufacturers audits Pan india.
- Perform in process checks at 3P manufacturing site from RM sourcing to Finished product dispatch (As per the Product (Raw Material and Finished Good) and packaging specifications
- Coordinate and provide support for developing, refinement of products to meet the consumer needs.
- Audit suppliers or manage internal audits.
- Establish product specifications and documentations and prepare standard operating procedures
- Author and execute test plans, validation protocols and reports, technical transfer reports.and standard operating procedures for develop methods.
- Strong command to establish product specifications, Labelling, documentations and approve.
- Run trials of new products - either alongside or together with product development
- Evaluate products' characteristics and shelf life for implications on quality.
- Guide testing activities to ensure appropriate test methods and conditions are employed.
- Perform physical and chemical analyses of various food items in on-site QA laboratory/Manufacturing sites.
- Address quality complaints and correspondence with clients, suppliers, and internal teams
- Deviation Management ( Investigation, RCA, CAPA and sustenance verification ) Study the non conformance management process and strengthen it.
- Review Customer complaint status and CAPA