Accounting & Finance
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue e-invoices, e-way bills, and account statements according to company procedures
- Handle vendor invoices along with payment terms and update the same in tally on a regular basis.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy
- Reconcile bank data and update the same in tally on a daily basis.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash, and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified
- Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved
- Coordinate tasks and work with other departments
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately.
- Strong command of Tally and Excel