Senior Manager - Finance
Accounting & Finance
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Spearheading the Company's financial monthly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan and variance analysis.
- Finance partnering in respect to new product/ business initiatives.
- Participate in corporate strategic planning decisions.
- Supporting CEO, COO and department heads with in-depth analysis of Unit economics.
- Handling the commercial side - raising debt, treasury/working capital management. This would be really key to the role.
- Ensuring the control is being reviewed from time to time - account receivable, accounts payable, book keeping, risk, taxation and compliance.
- Analyse current and past trends on Business key performance indicators including all areas of transactions, revenue, and cost.
- Custodian of Corporate - An analysis leading the cost control and optimization at Suite42 with respect to reporting headcounts, and expenses and by improving performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies across various business units.
- Implement reports, controls, and processes within the business to ensure better management information and to improve the reporting cycle.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Prepare presentations on various financial aspects related to profitability and trading loss.
- Monthly reporting of financial and key financial and non-financial parameters.
- Should be a qualified CA
- Should have relevant audit experience of 4 - 5 years. Big four experience is preferred
- Prior experience raising commercial debt would be a plus.
- Prior experience in handling the finance control
- Prior experience in FP& A; in a startup - Min 2 years